SOLD BY AUCTION. Another Bonython property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this increasingly popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Conveniently located in the sought after suburb of Bonython, this modern three bedroom townhouse is a 'must inspect'. This exceptional home boasts a total area in excess of 202 m2 (approx) giving house-like accommodation with 2 separate living areas and a balcony that enjoys panoramic views to the Brindabella Mountains. A warm and cosy northerly aspect to the rear ensures year-round comfort and basks the living areas in natural light.
The home features formal and informal living areas area downstairs which opens seamlessly to the easy-care courtyard with beautifully established gardens and offers an extra option for living and alfresco dining. The stylish kitchen has plenty of bench space and is bathed in northern sun,
Upstairs there three bedrooms are all spacious, and the master bedroom comes complete with ensuite and a walk-in robe.
This amazing property home has a myriad of appealing features including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating downstairs, downlights throughout, an instant electric hot water system, crim safe doors, quality window furnishings and a large double garage with storage/workshop space. All this is found in a quiet loop street, and only a short stroll to the Tuggeranong Town Centre and transport.
Walk to work or enjoy relaxing strolls around the lake. Murrumbidgee river walking trails are also at your fingertips. First home buyers or those downsizing should put this property at the top of their inspection list.
• Two separate living areas
• Sundrenched open living/dining/kitchen with northerly aspect downstairs
• Sliding glass doors lead to sunny rear courtyard – perfect for entertaining
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Master bedroom has walk-in robe, stylish ensuite
• Balcony off master bedroom enjoys mountain views
• Spacious bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating downstairs
• Low maintenance courtyard with magnificent gardens
• Large main bathroom
• Additional powder room adjoining the laundry
• Large double garage with automatic doors, internal access and storage/workshop space
• Large storage hooks in garage for bikes etc
• Instant hot water
• Crimsafe Doors - Front door, courtyard sliding door, kitchen windows and balcony door
• Located in a prime position located a short walking distance to Pine Island, Government Offices, Lake Tuggeranong, transport, shops, restaurants and the South.Point Shopping Centre
• No body corporate
• EER: 5
• House size:
o Lower Residence 82.96 m2 (approx)
o Upper Residence 73.60 m2 (approx)
o Balcony 9.40 m2 (approx)
o Garage 36.23m2 (approx)
o Total Area 202.19 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes