SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Campbell property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Set high up in a picturesque tree-lined street, this lovely family home enjoys panoramic views over Canberra to Parliament House and is sure to impress. Beautifully renovated throughout, it presents gracious formal and informal living areas, perfect for those who like to entertain.
Spacious light filled accommodation on the upper level boasts formal lounge, open plan dining and large family room. Leading off the family room through double glass doors is a covered balcony to entertain with friends and family or just sit and relax.
On the ground level a multi-purpose workshop/studio area adds another dimension to this family home. A single garage plus carport provides two car accommodation and families will appreciate the large downstairs storage area.
Kitchen features stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, beautiful spotted gum floors throughout living areas, new carpet in bedrooms, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling. A large back yard provides the perfect spot for the kids to play and beautifully established gardens & hedges ensure your privacy.
For the active family, Mount Ainslie reserve and Remembrance Park are just at the end of the street with many walking, running and riding trails.
Don’t miss this rare chance to secure this immaculately presented family home in a highly desirable location less than 1 km from Canberra’s CBD, Russell Offices and Lake Burley Griffin.
• Outstanding 3 bedroom home set in tree-lined street
• Set on a level elevated 818 m2 block
• Sweeping views over Canberra to Parliament House
• Spacious formal lounge
• Designer kitchen open to dining and large family room
• Large master bedroom
• Downstairs multi-purpose workshop/studio ideal for hobbies or home office
• Covered terrace with views to Parliament House
• Stunning polished timber flooring
• New carpet
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Stainless steel appliances & stone benches
• Spacious family room
• Single garage plus carport
• Walk to local shops and restaurants
• Easy access to schools, airport, city, reserves
• Walk to Mt Ainslie
• Conveniently located within 1km of CBD & Russell Offices
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area