SOLD. Another Queanbeyan property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This spacious double storey two bedroom townhouse enjoys a sunny northerly aspect and is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from Queanbeyan’s CBD, schools, shops and parks. Canberra’s CBD is also just a short 15 minute commute.
A sundrenched floor plan includes a formal lounge and dining room, functional kitchen and two bedrooms. A large front balcony gathers the northern sun and is the ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee while a private rear courtyard, with veggie garden, is the perfect spot to entertain.
Features full height floor to ceiling cedar windows, new reverse cycle air conditioning, new stove, new carpet and new paint. A single carport provides car accommodation.
Be quick to inspect as these over-sized two bedroom townhouses do not come up often in this sought after location.
This is an ideal home for the first home buyer or a great purchase for the astute investor. Nothing to do just move in.
• 2 bedroom double storey townhouse
• Warm northerly aspect
• Sunny north facing balcony
• Spacious lounge & dining room
• Sundrenched living room with northerly aspect
• Cedar timber floor to ceiling windows
• New carpet
• New paint
• New stove
• New large split system air conditioner (heating & cooling)
• Large rear courtyard
• Veggie garden
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Single carport
• Easy access to public transport
• Short walk to schools, parks and Queanbeyan’s CBD
• Rates: $417.23 p/q (approx.)
• Body Corp Levies: $408.05 p/q (approx.)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area