Investors should look at this stunning 1 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor of the sought after “Altitude ” apartments and gives you all the best features of living on the edge of the city. With mountain views from the balcony, this spacious unit with quality inclusions will delight the first home buyers, astute investor or downsizer looking to live in the thriving Belconnen Mall Area.
Finished to a very high standard throughout, the new owner will love the quality inclusions and neutral tones. The spacious sun-drenched living & dining area opens to a covered balcony, perfect for entertaining. A spacious master bedroom has great views and offers a built-in robe along with access to the balcony.
The gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops, generous storage options, electric cooking appliances and dishwasher. Reverse cycled heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort. There is a single secure car space & lockable storage area in the underground car park with lift access.
This very convenient location is in easy walking distance to restaurants & cafes, retail outlets & the like. Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, Jamison shopping centre, public transport, parks & the lakeside foreshores are all within either easy walking or short driving range. The “Altitude Complex” boats resort-style amenities which include a 25 metre heated outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym, BBQ & recreational facilities.
It is currently leased at $420 p/w until January 2022 providing an excellent return for investors.
• Stunning 4th Floor Apartment in the popular Altitude building
• Currently leased at $420 p/w until January 2022 - excellent return for investors
• Spacious living area with mountain views
• Spacious bedroom with huge walk in robe
• Stone benchtops in the modern kitchen
• Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Large walk in pantry
• Reverse-cycle split system
• Clothes dryer
• 2.7m ceilings
• R/C heating and cooling
• Double glazed windows
• Lift access
• Heated 25m outdoor pool
• Outdoor BBQ area and recreational area
• Secure car park with storage cage
• Short stroll to Westfields Shopping Centre & Lake Ginninderra
• University of Canberra & Calvary Hospital in easy walking or cycling distance
• Living area: 64 m2 (approx)
• Balcony: 12 m2 (approx)
• Total: 76 m2 (approx)
• Strata: $813.45 p/q (approx.)
• Rates: $332 p/q (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes