SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Wanniassa property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This spacious 5 bedroom home is set in a quiet loop street opposite Wanniassa Primary School and playing fields, and only a short stroll to Erindale College. The flexible floorplan is perfect for the large family and offers the flexibility of using the large 5th bedroom as a dining room or rumpus room as required.
Features a spacious formal living room, family room, modern kitchen, dishwasher, ensuite, bathroom, new carpet, new paint, ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning.
A large covered pergola is the perfect spot to entertain and opens to a large back yard. Car accommodation is provided by a double carport while a large shed in the back yard is an ideal workshop or storage for bikes, tools, etc. There is also gated off street parking for a boat or van and the flat block provides easy access.
Set in a very convenient location close to schools, shops, Erindale shopping precinct, Tuggeranong Town Centre & Woden Plaza, this property deserves to be placed at the top of your inspection list.
• Pristinely presented single level 5 bedroom home
• Northerly aspect to living areas
• Segregated master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Formal & informal living areas
• Sun drenched kitchen
• Ducted gas heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Double carport
• 5th bedroom can be used as dining room or rumpus area
• Large covered pergola
• New paint and carpet
• Established gardens
• Large back yard for the kids to play
• Large metal storage shed or workshop
• Gated additional parking area for boat or van
• Close to schools, local shops and public transport
• Short 15 to 20 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area