In one of Canberra’s best locations, The Allenby is nestled beneath established trees creating a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, yet is centrally located just minutes walk from the heart of Braddon and the city, with easy access to the light rail, schools and shops.
This three bedroom, two and half bath townhouse with private access to a double lock-up garage presents a rare opportunity to own in an established, well run and maintained townhouse complex. On the ground floor, the spacious living area is flooded with morning sunlight through the French doors, highlighting the sustainable bamboo flooring and ample built in storage. Through the French doors is the split level deck, creating space for alfresco entertaining, yet private and quiet in the established, low maintenance and fully reticulated garden. Back inside, the dining and kitchen area looks out to the garden via large windows. In the kitchen there is an electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop and built in dishwasher, set beneath black granite countertops, making entertaining a breeze.
The Master Suite is also located on the ground floor and features a large window with privacy blinds, built in robes and a well designed ensuite with plenty of storage. The second and third bedrooms are upstairs, both with built in robes and a large, shared bathroom and separate toilet.
Storage is never an issue, with a built in entertainment unit in the living room, built in robes in all bedrooms, storage cabinets in the garage and a lock up which can be used as a workshop or secure storage – all with internal access from the house for security, convenience and peace of mind. The front door and French doors also feature Crimsafe security screens.
Year round comfort is achieved throughout the house via a ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning system and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
Internal surfaces are freshly painted making this a move-in ready opportunity on one of the best locations in town.
The Allenby boasts a professional strata manager, and an active Executive Committee who are focused on maintaining and growing the value proposition of this complex for all owners, and actively pursue preventative maintenance opportunities.
Quality three bedroom townhouses in this very popular area are ofter sought but seldom found. Be sure to place this stunning property at the top of your inspection list.
• Stunning 3 bedroom townhouse with northerly aspect to rear
• Northern sun drenches family room, kitchen and deck
• Modern kitchen with gas cooker, electric oven, built in dishwasher
• Separate dining area adjacent to kitchen with views of the back garden
• Open plan living with natural light overlooking a sunny entertainers deck, and low-maintenance garden with automatic sprinklers
• Sustainable bamboo flooring throughout on the ground floor, carpet upstairs
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite) + guest toilet
• Master bedroom on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms upstairs with a shared full bathroom
• Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
• Ducted, zoned (3 zones) reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
• Crimsafe security screens on front and back doors
• Built in entertainment cabinet in living room with ample storage
• Lower level has a lock-up workshop or storeroom, and a double garage with storage cabinets
• Quiet yet central location – 10 minute walk to the heart of Braddon, 15 minutes to the city
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes