SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Bonython property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this increasingly popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Conveniently located in New Bonython, this modern three bedroom townhouse is a 'must inspect'. Located within the popular " Ilourra Complex," this spacious home boasts a total area in excess of 199 m2 (approx) giving house-like accommodation with 2 separate living areas and a sunny balcony that enjoys panoramic views over the Town Centre to the Brindabella Mountains. A warm and cosy northerly aspect to the rear ensures year-round comfort and basks the living areas and in natural light.
The home features a tiled open plan living/dining/kitchen area downstairs which opens seamlessly to the easy-care courtyard with beautifully established gardens and offers an extra option for living and alfresco dining. The stylish and modern kitchen features an island bench, Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Upstairs there is a large rumpus room or second living area which opens to a sunny balcony with great views. The three bedrooms are all spacious, and the master bedroom comes complete with ensuite and a walk-in robe.
This amazing home has a myriad of appealing features including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, downlights throughout, an instant electric hot water system, an upstairs living area, downstairs powder room, network cabling, crim safe doors, quality window furnishings and a large double garage with storage/workshop space. All this is found in a quiet well maintained complex, opposite parkland and a short distance to Tuggeranong Town Centre and transport.
Walk to work or enjoy relaxing strolls around the lake. Murrumbidgee river walking trails are also at your fingertips. First home buyers or those downsizing should put this property at the top of their inspection list.
• Modern multi-level townhouse in 'New Bonython'
• Two separate living areas
• Sundrenched open living/dining/kitchen with northerly aspect downstairs
• Sundrenched rumpus room with balcony and northerly aspect upstairs
• Sliding glass doors lead to sunny rear courtyard – perfect for entertaining
• Gourmet kitchen features an island bench with Caesarstone bench tops
• Stainless steel electric appliances
• New dishwasher
• Master bedroom has walk-in robe, stylish ensuite
• Spacious bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes
• Separate upstairs living area or rumpus room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Low maintenance courtyard with magnificent gardens
• Large main bathroom
• Additional powder room adjoining the laundry
• Large double garage with automatic doors, internal access and storage/workshop space
• Large storage hooks in garage for bikes etc
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling throughout
• Instant hot water
• Crimsafe Doors - Front door, courtyard sliding door, kitchen windows and balcony door (Approx $7000)
• Family park with playground and basketball court across the road
• Located in a prime position located a short walking distance to Pine Island, Government Offices, Lake Tuggeranong, transport, shops, restaurants and the South.Point Shopping Centre
• House size:
Lower Residence 59.84 m2 (approx)
Upper Residence 93.47 m2 (approx)
Porch 5.35 m2 (approx)
Balcony 5.35 m2 (approx)
Garage 35.37m2 (approx)
Total Area 199.3 m2 (approx)
• Levies: $2,051.80 pa. (approx)
• Rates: $1445.00 pa. (approx)
• Land Tax: $1734.00 pa. (approx) (payable if rented)
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes