This charming 3 bedroom residence, set opposite parkland with uninterrupted views to Urambi Hill, is the perfect offering for the young family, those downsizing or the astute investor. It is conveniently located an easy walking distance to local shops and supermarket, Namadji Super School, Taylor Primary School, St Thomas the Apostle, Primary School and Montessori Childcare. Tuggeranong Town Centre and Woden Plaza are just a short 5 minute drive away.
The light-filled open floor plan offers sunken formal lounge room, modern kitchen and huge family room and dining area. Features gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and timber look flooring.
A single carport provides car accommodation, and there is gated access to the backyard for the van or boat. The handyman or woman will love the large free-standing garage in the backyard which will cater for all hobbies or the home business.
A covered deck leading off the dining area gathers the morning and northern sun and is the ideal spot for an early coffee or entertaining. A beautifully landscaped backyard has plenty of lawn for the kids to play while a mature orchid will spoil them with their home grown healthy and tasty fruit. The large back yard also has the potential to extend or add a pool.
Quality homes set on large level blocks in this very popular suburb are often sought but seldom found, so be quick to inspect this much loved family home.
• 3 bedroom family home
• Immaculate presentation
• Separate sunken lounge
• Huge family room with dining area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven
• Large 706 m2 block (approx)
• Magnificent gardens with large backyard
• Fruit trees
• Gas heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large back yard with fruit trees and veggie garden
• Easy care gardens
• Single garage
• Storage area under house
• Large carport
• Gated to access to backyard for trailer or boat
• Large Freestanding garage/workshop in backyard
• Covered entertaining area
• Walk to schools & local shops
• Close to bus stop
• 5 minute drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre and Woden Plaza and
• Easy 15 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area