Make yourself at home in this spectacular, waterfront one bedroom, ground floor apartment in Atelier at Canberra's prestigious Kingston Foreshore. Boasting 70m2 of living space, you will have sufficient room to relax while taking in the water views, right outside your apartment which also has a 9m2 balcony. Your guests will be able to knock on your very own front door.
The generously-sized bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and an adjoining bathroom and laundry with combo washer-dryer. The gourmet kitchen features stone benchtops, glass splashback, Bosch cooking appliances and overhead track lighting, all allowing you to cook up a masterpiece. The living areas have extra high ceilings and the double glazed windows have dual blinds with motorised remote controls, to allow for privacy and temperature control. That, together with reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure maximum comfort year-round.
Step outside and you are literally moments away from Kingston Foreshore's plentiful restaurants, cafes and bars. Kingston Foreshore is home to the Old Bus Depot Markets and Canberra Glassworks. It is also close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City, Fyshwick Fruit Markets, various gymnasiums, the National Library of Australia, the National Gallery of Australia, National Archives of Australia and many more attractions. In addition, you can walk, jog or cycle on the many bike paths and enjoy all that this fine area has to offer.
'Atelier' offers a sun-drenched communal courtyard featuring BBQ area, raised timber benches and custom made day bed alcove for residents to enjoy.
Astute investors looking for a unique property, Unit 2 is a very rare ground floor waterfront property. It has a great tenant in place who has indicated he would be interested in signing a new lease.
For those downsizing and looking for the perfect retirement nest, you will love your own front door access, lift access to secure car park, water views and easy access to all the Kingston waterfront restaurants.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this ground floor waterfront apartment your new home.
• Absolute waterfront
• 3 year old ground floor apartment
• Magnificent water views from both living areas
• Extra-large bedroom
• Huge 70m2 (approx) living space and 9m2 (approx) balcony
• Single car accommodation and storage cage
• Stone benchtops in kitchen and Bosch cooking appliances
• Double glazed windows with motorised remote controlled dual blinds
• EER 5.0
• Washer-dryer combo in laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Plush carpets
• Prestigious waterfront location
• Direct access via boardwalk to cafes and Restaurants
• Parliament House, Manuka and CBD at your fingertips
• Levies $831.96 per quarter (approx)
• Rates $440.00 per quarter (approx)
• Land Tax $513.00 per quarter (approx) Note: Only payable if applicable
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes