This split level three bedroom townhouse is set in an elevation position siding onto the Murrumbidgee Corridor Reserve and has a pleasant bush outlook and mountain views. It is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from schools, shops and parks. A bright and spacious floor plan includes a formal lounge room, separate family room, functional kitchen and 3 bedrooms.
Features ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and a good size yard for the kids to play. A single garage provides secure car accommodation and there is an additional car parking spot beside the garage for a second car, van or boat.
Enjoy relaxing bush walks along the many walking trails along the nearby Murrumbidgee River or take advantage of direct access to bike tracks that lead to Tuggeranong Lake.
This is an ideal home the first home buyer or a great purchase for the astute investor. Inspection highly recommended.
• 3 bedroom split level townhouse
• Adjacent reserve with bush views
• Sunny northerly aspect
• Large master bedroom
• 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious lounge room
• Family room
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system heating/cooling
• Generous size yard
• Single garage
• Easy access to public transport
• Short walk or drive to local shops & Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Easy 15 to 20 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage