Down a long private driveway, you will find a striking architect (Bill Douglas) designed residence overlooking Molonglo Gorge with breathtaking water views.
Walk inside and discover architecture at its best - soaring ceilings, perfectly proportioned spaces for both cosy living and large scale entertaining, segregated bedrooms and extensive use of glass, timber and stone.
All rooms have spectacular north easterly peaceful views over the gorge.
Add to this beautiful home a large indoor swimming pool (12m*4.5m approx), large deck and terraces and a full size tennis court to provide you with a resort lifestyle in a serene and natural bush environment.
Yet this Jewel is only 20km from Civic and has most town services. For those who want to work from home there are 2 offices, one workshop, sheds, carports and a garage.
On a 5.5 ha/ 13 acres (approx) tree studded block rich in native fauna, this is a rare property in an irreplaceable location, which will meet and exceed the expectations of those who seek privacy, quality and beauty.
• Setting Surrounded by hectares of beautiful native bush, this property overlooks the spectacular Molonglo River Gorge and enjoys absolute privacy.
• Ingebyra is located on over five hectares of sloping natural bushland and adjoins nature reserves. Designed to harmonise with the landscape and provide comfort and security, this is a beautiful, secluded property, yet only 20km from Civic.
• Architect Bill Douglas
• Construction Steel portal frame, steel beam, Oregon purlins, solid brick infill, 10mm insulation and double foil.
• Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors to North East aspect on two levels, overlooking Molonglo Gorge.
• Ceilings raked to 4.9m upper level. Lower level, ceiling height 2.75m.
• Over 300 sqm living space, plus indoor pool and sauna, decks, workshop, offices, garage, carport and full size tennis courts.
• Comprising Entrance hall with split level stone staircase
• Large open plan living room with fireplace/kitchen with walk in pantry and food lift
• Main bedroom with walk through dressing room and full ensuite, segregated from the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom
• All rooms with spectacular and private views of the Gorge.
• Huge entertaining area including bar, cellar, Billiard/Home Theatre room, sitting room with fireplace & wall of bookshelves
Bedroom, bathroom , laundry
• Huge Indoor pool, heated, 12m x 4.5m (approx) and sauna
Other specifications House:
• New Zealand rimu lined ceilings
• Pure wool Carpet
• Curtains with separate insulated linings
• Central heating, through radiators and floor slab
• Central vacuum system
• Extensive paved outside areas, including huge N/E terrace
• Glass house
• Fenced vegetable garden
• Wood shed
• Bitumen driveway, 300m with stone retaining walls
• Town water as well as dam and 25000 litre water take for garden watering and pool topping, with electric pump attached.
• Potential to garage up to 16 cars if required
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court