This conveniently located 3 bedroom townhouse is situated in the highly sought after suburb of Hawker. This updated townhouse is perfectly situated within a short stroll from the Hawker Shopping Centre and just moments from schools, ovals, Nature Reserves and the Belconnen Town Centre!
You will be impressed with the open garden areas of the complex with plenty of space between each townhouse. This theme is continued into Number 13 with each of the 2 courtyards of the property boasting a size that any house in Gungahlin would be proud of!
Step inside and discover what this property has to offer. Be quick to inspect this superb property.
• 3 bedroom townhouse in the small and friendly Hillview Park complex in Hawker
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom.
• Second toilet in the laundry
• Floating timber floors in living areas
• Good quality carpets in the bedrooms.
• Induction cooktop and double drawer dishwasher to make cooking a breeze
• Freshly painted and carpets steamed
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Majority of windows are double glazed. 4.0 star energy efficiency rated.
• Allocated car parking for 2 cars, one undercover
• Large private front courtyard with timber deck
• Large private grassed backyard for space to garden and play
• Balcony off upstairs bedrooms for additional outdoor living space
• Walking access to Hawker Shops featuring Woolworths, a butcher, post office, medical practices, two bakeries, two cafes and the popular Olive restaurant. You don't need to go anywhere else to shop!
• Walking distance to great primary schools, Belconnen High School and Hawker College
• Fast public transport connections on Belconnen Way
• Most windows double glazed
• Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
• Enclosed back yard (500 sqm approx)
• Walking distance to Hawker shopping center, public transport connections and local schools
• Quiet complex of 16
• 2 tandem car parks, one undercover
Rental enquiries contact: Paul Sutton 0407 099 175
Email: [email protected]
Online Applications are available online. Please use the APPLY tab on the realestate.com.au property's rental listing.
We need one application form per adult over the age of 18 that will be living in the property.
Tenants must seek the Landlord’s consent for a pet.
There is no EER available for this property.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes