SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Bonython property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this increasingly popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Step inside and be surprised. This beautifully presented single level 3 bedroom home offers an easy-care lifestyle in a premier location in the very popular and sought after suburb of Bonython. This property will have great appeal for first home buyers, investors and those downsizing.
A sundrenched floor plan boasts a spacious formal lounge, dining area, family room, functional kitchen and three good size bedrooms. Features new timber look flooring, plantation shutters and reverse cycle air conditioning.
A paved area off the family room will cater for those special entertaining occasions or sit in the morning sun and enjoy a tea or coffee.
Young families will also love the space this property provides with plenty of room for the kids to play.
A single garage with internal access provides the car accommodation and a large garden shed gives additional storage.
The large 423 m2 block provides plenty of space for a future extension for growing families. For the buyers seeking a level block with room to park the van, boat or work vehicle then look no further.
This very convenient location is just moments from popular parks, Stranger Pond, Bonython Primary, Government workplaces and South.Point shopping district. Enjoy morning strolls around the lake or a mountain bike ride along the Murrumbidgee Corridor. Bunnings and BCF are also at your doorstep.
If you’re looking for a special family home where you can move in with nothing to do, then don’t miss this exceptional offering.
• Beautifully presented single level single home
• Sought after location for retirees
• Younger families will love the inner Tuggeranong lifestyle
• Level 423 m2 block has future extension potential (subject to approval)
• Beautifully maintained by the current owner
• 3 good size bedrooms
• Built in wardrobes
• Formal lounge area
• Modern Functional kitchen
• Family room
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room
• Recently painted
• New timber-look flooring
• Plantation shutters
• Single garage with remote operated door
• Garage has internal access
• Large sunny paved area – great for entertaining
• Close to public transport
• Ideally located to South.Point Shopping Centre
• Close to local shops, schools and parks
• Plenty of parking space for van, boat or trailer
• No body corporate
• EER: 6
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning