Located in the very convenient and sought after Bonython, you will find this stunning single level 4 bedroom family home with spacious living areas and covered entertaining area. This superb property is the ideal offering for the executive couple or busy family seeking a great backyard for the kids to play.
Generous accommodation includes formal lounge room, dining room, large family room, rumpus room and master bedroom with ensuite. An endless list of features includes gourmet kitchen, gas cooking, 900mm oven, gas heating and ducted evaporative air conditioning.
Secondary glazing to all windows, ceiling fans throughout and a 5Kw solar panel system will ensure year-round comfort with reduced power bills.
The covered pergola area can be accessed through the double glass sliding doors leading off a huge rumpus room and provides the perfect BBQ area, while the rear garden is completely private and the kids will love the 5-star cubby house.
A double garage with remote doors provides the car accommodation, along with lots of off-street parking.
This well-presented home is minutes from the local primary school, public transport and parks. Tuggeranong Town Centre is in easy walking distance, while Woden Plaza and Canberra Hospital are just 10 minutes drive away.
This stunning residence will be available from the 15th of July. Be quick to book an inspection.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with newly installed large, custom BIRs
• 2 bathrooms, including an ensuite
• 3 large living areas: L shape lounge with toy room/study; dining room; large rumpus/sun room with double-glazed bi-fold doors
• Updated bathroom (with large tub), ensuite and kitchen (with 900mm oven)
• Large 840sqm block, lots of off-street parking
• Established, low maintenance lawn and gardens, lovely deciduous shade tree in backyard
• Double lock up garage with auto door and workbench, 2 garden sheds
• Covered rear entertaining deck
• Gas heating, evaporative cooling, split system in living room and ceiling fans & secondary glazed windows throughout
• Large 5Kw solar panel system to drastically reduce electricity bills
• Secure yard with lockable gates, local burglar alarm (can be easily set up to back-to-base monitoring if desired)
• Short walk to Bonython Primary School and Greenway Shops
• 2 x 5,000L water tanks, connected to front and rear taps
Don't delay, call now to arrange an inspection.
Rental enquiries contact: Paul Sutton 0407 099 175
Email: [email protected]
Applicants using 1form: https://1form.com/au/tenant/application/returning
In line with government requirements, we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect this requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
Our application forms are available online through the website www.1form.com.
We need one application form per adult over the age of 18 that will be living in the property.
Tenants must seek the Landlord’s consent for a pet. If you wish to apply for a pet, in addition to your 1form application, please submit a Pet Application form to [email protected]
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room