SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Evatt property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This charming split level 3 bedroom residence offers an abundance of accommodation, perfectly suited for the growing family. Set on a child friendly 721 m2 block, it is conveniently located an easy walking distance to Miles Franklin Primary School, Melba High School, Copeland High School and Melba Copeland College. Belconnen Mall, Calvary Hospital and the University of Canberra are just a short drive away.
A light filled floor plan showcases formal lounge room, dining area and three good size bedrooms. An updated kitchen is the heart of this warm and friendly home and is bathed in morning sun. Features updated new designer bathroom, new ducted gas heating and evaporative air-conditioning.
Relax or entertain on the rear covered deck which overlooks a large backyard with lots of room for the kids to play or future extensions. A gated carport and double lock up garage provides the car accommodation with plenty of additional off-street parking for the van or boat.
This is a great opportunity to secure a much loved family home within an easy 5 minute walk to the local buzzing shopping center including cafe, pub, hairdresser, beautician, butcher, newsagency, bakery and grocery store.
Inspection highly recommended.
• Superb 3 bedroom split level residence in quiet loop street
• Set on a level 721 m2 (approx) block
• RZ2 Zoning
• Large back yard with plenty of room for trampoline and future pool.
• Sun drenched living areas
• Large master bedroom
• Updated Bathroom
• Modern kitchen
• New dishwasher
• New Brivis ducted gas heating
• New evaporative air conditioning
• Lots of storage space
• Double metal garage
• Off street parking for van or boat
• Large back yard with mature gardens
• Automatic sprinklers to rear - drippers to front landscaped gardens
• Colorbond fascia and downpipes
• Repointed roof tiles
• Easy walking distance to primary schools and shops
• Short drive to Belconnen Mall and Calvary Hospital
• Block allows extension to the front and rear of the house
• Perfect family home for the growing
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced