This is a great opportunity for the live-in owner or investor to secure a spacious 2 bedroom apartment nestled in the popular Narrabundah Heights.
Boasting 100 m2 (approx) of living area, spacious lounge and dining areas gather the morning sun and open to a large balcony (14m2 approx) which enjoys sweeping views and is the perfect spot for a morning coffee or to sit and relax with a glass of red at the end of the day.
A gourmet galley style kitchen is the heart of this gorgeous apartment and features quality appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. Both bedrooms are well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes.
A sparkling inground pool is set amidst private mature gardens and a covered BBQ area will cater for those larger entertaining occasions.
This very convenient location has easy access to public transport, the Parliamentary Triangle, Woden Town Centre and Canberra City. Both the Kingston and Manuka shopping precincts are just a short five-minute drive away.
The premium Inner South location is second to none. Rarely do apartments in this very popular complex come on the market. Be quick to inspect.
• Premium location in a sought after Inner South complex
• 100 m2 (approx) of living area plus 14 m2 (approx) balcony
• Secure parking for 2 cars (side by side)
• Spacious lounge and dining areas are bathed in morning sunlight
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large balcony has great views - ideal for entertaining
• Large main bathroom
• Spa bath
• Fans in Bedrooms
• Only minutes to Manuka and Kingston Centres, as well as the Kingston Foreshore
Body Corporate: $995pq (approx)
Rates: $436.53 p/q (approx)
Land tax $519.81 p/q (approx) Note: Not applicable to live-in owners