SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Wanniassa property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this increasingly popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This character filled single level dual occupancy home is nestled in a quiet loop street conveniently located only a short drive away from Woden Plaza and Tuggeranong Town Centre. It is in easy walking distance to Erindale and Wanniassa schools and shops. Architecturally designed, it reflects innovative and contemporary styling and is packed with all the comforts of modern living.
A sunny open floor plan offers 3 bedrooms with large master, formal living room and spacious family room. Showcasing gourmet kitchen, caesarstone benchtops, ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, bathroom, ensuite & double garage with remote door and internal access. There is also gated side access to park a trailer or boat.
A covered pergola leads off the family room gathering the northern sun and is the perfect spot to entertain. Mature low maintenance gardens with in-ground sprinkler system add to the immense appeal of this superb family home.
This beautiful home showcases a rare blend of privacy and seclusion for low maintenance living in a family-friendly setting. 17A Michie Street is an ideal offering for the discerning investor, downsizer, professional or young family,
Inspection is highly recommended. Our seller will consider pre-auction offers.
• Architecturally designed single level residence
• Excellent street appeal
• Set in a quiet loop street
• Sunny northerly aspect to kitchen and family room
• 3 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• 2 living areas with formal lounge room
• Gourmet kitchen with caesarstone benchtops
• Sunny family room and meals area
• Laundry with caesarstone benchtop
• Large north facing entertaining area
• Ducted gas heating & reverse cycle air conditioning,
• Beautifully landscaped with irrigation system
• Easy care, low maintenance grounds
• Neutral-tone colour scheme
• Very private
• Double garage with internal access & remote doors
• Gated access on side of house to park van or boat
• Within close proximity to shops, transport and other amenities
• Ideal for the discerning investor, professional, downsizer or young family
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes