This split level three bedroom townhouse is set in an elevation position siding onto the Murrumbidgee Corridor Reserve and has a sought after northerly aspect with pleasant views from the front deck. It is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from schools, shops and parks. A bright and spacious open floor plan showcases formal and informal areas, functional kitchen and 3 bedrooms.
Features timber look flooring, new carpet, new paint, reverse cycle air conditioning and a good size front courtyard for the kids to play. A single garage provides secure car accommodation and there is an additional car parking spot beside the garage for a second car, van or boat.
Enjoy relaxing bush walks along the many walking trails along the nearby Murrumbidgee River or take advantage of direct access to bike tracks that lead to Tuggeranong Lake.
This is an ideal home the first home buyer or a great purchase for the astute investor. Inspection highly recommended.
• 3 bedroom split level townhouse
• Complex sides onto reserve with bush views
• Sunny northerly aspect
• New carpet
• Timber look flooring
• New paint
• Large master bedroom
• 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious sunny lounge room area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous size front courtyard
• Single garage
• Additional car parking area beside garage for van/boat
• Easy access to public transport
• Short drive to local shops & Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Easy 15 to 20 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
• Rates: $487.04 p/q (approx)
• Body Corp Levies: $435.50 p/q (approx)
• Total floor area; 113.40sqm (approx)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes