SOLD ON AUCTION DAY. We have several buyers who have unfortunately missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This stunning 4 bedroom residence was extensively rebuilt in 2005 with new interior, walls, roof, electrical wiring, plumbing, windows, bathrooms and kitchen in 2005. The work was so extensive a new Occupation Certificate was issued, and it now presents a great opportunity for those with busy lives with insufficient time to renovate or knock down and rebuild. Why waste a year of your life when all the hard work has been done?
It is nestled in a quiet street, has great street appeal and is perfectly suited for the growing family. Boasting a very convenient central location, it has been extensively renovated and is only a short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Plaza and Canberra Hospital.
A flexible floor plan offers an abundance of accommodation and showcases formal lounge and dining room, family room, large segregated master bedroom and gourmet kitchen. Features stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, stone benchtops, modern bathroom and ensuite ducted gas heating, ducted evaporate cooling, timber flooring and fresh paint.
Relax or entertain under a large covered pergola which leads to a large backyard framed by mature private gardens. A double garage provides the car accommodation and additional parking on the side of the property is perfect for the van or boat.
This is a great opportunity to secure a large family home that is in easy walking distance to parks, playing fields, schools and local shops. Inspection highly recommended.
• Extensively rebuilt 4 bedroom family home in 2005
• New Occupation Certificate issued in 2005
• EER 4.5
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench
• Stone benchtops
• Stainless steel oven, range hood, & dishwasher
• Gas cooking
• Spacious segregated master bedroom
• Modern bathroom and ensuite
• Timber flooring
• Quality roman blinds throughout the house
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Wheelchair friendly
• Large covered pergola
• Double garage with additional parking for van beside garage
• Large back yard for the kids to play
• Beautiful mature gardens
• Located in a quiet street
• Only a short walk to parks, playing fields, schools and local shops
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area