SOLD by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this very popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This stunning three bedroom home offers a great buying opportunity for young families, those downsizing into single level accommodation or the astute investor. It is conveniently located close to public transport and the increasingly popular Casey Market Town, and only a short drive to the ever-expanding Gungahlin Marketplace. The house sits on a low-maintenance block with beautifully landscaped gardens.
Recently refreshed throughout with new paint and carpet, there is nothing left for the new owners to do other than move in. A sun-drenched floor plan offers spacious living areas, segregated master bedroom with designer ensuite and walk-in-robe, two additional generous sized additional bedrooms with built-in-robes and double garage with internal access. A gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops is the heart of this warm and inviting home and features stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
Features include timber look flooring, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and security alarm system. The house sits on a low-maintenance block with beautifully landscaped gardens front and rear, while a private paved area off the family area provides the perfect spot to entertain. Double side gates allow backyard access to store trailer or small boat if required.
Be quick to inspect this pristinely present property.
• Superb single level three bedroom home with north facing living areas
• Level low maintenance block
• Open plan living bathed in natural light
• Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
• Stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop
• Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and custom ensuite
• Stylish timber flooring in living areas
• New carpet in bedrooms
• New paint throughout
• Instant gas hot water system
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Security alarm system
• Paved outdoor entertaining area,
• Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens with water tank
• Double auto garage with internal access
• Double side gates give easy access to backyard
• Block size: 399.0 m2 (approx)
• Living area: 124.2 m2 (approx)
• Garage area: 41.2 m2 (approx)
• Porch: 5.4 m2 (approx)
• Total House size: 170.8 m2 (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes