SOLD by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this very popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Due to COVID-19 all our properties will be by appointment only. We are happy to arrange a convenient time for you to inspect the property, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community for the latest COVID-19 information please visit https://www.health.gov.au prior to inspection.
15 Hyland Drive provides a great opportunity to move in and enjoy the decadent lifestyle offered by this executive 5 bedroom residence. Exuding style & quality it boasts spacious light-filled formal and informal living areas, 5 large bedrooms, theatre room with bar or and triple garage.
Quality features include dedicated home theatre room wet bar, state of the art kitchen, walk-in pantry, high ceilings, stainless steel appliances, hydronic in-slab heating and ducted evaporative cooling. A large backyard provides plenty of room for the kids to play.
Set in picturesque Elmslea Estate this residence offers a very convenient location close to schools, shops and Bungendore's popular restaurants. Bungendore's Train Station is also at your fingertips allowing an easy commute to Sydney.
This is an ideal home for the large or growing family. Your inspection is highly recommended.
• Spacious Single level residence
• 5 large bedrooms with fitted robes
• Formal & Informal area
• Spacious family room & meals area
• Main bedroom with walk-through-robe & ensuite
• Lounge room with bar
• 2.7 High ceilings
• Zoned hydronic in-slab heating
• 2 Ducted evaporative cooling units
• Spacious & modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Stainless steel appliances
• Stone benchtops
• Intercom system
• Triple garage with storeroom
• Large backyard
• Modern & easy care landscaping
• Close to bus stop for all major schools
• Short drive to shops, schools, restaurants in Bungendore Village
• Short drive to Defence JOC Headquarters
• Short Drive to Bungendore Train Station with easy access to Sydney
Disclaimer: The photos used to advertise this property are older photos but they do give a good representation of the property. The property has been very well looked after since the photos were taken. We recommend all interested parties to take this into account prior to making an appointment to view the property.