SOLD by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this very popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Due to COVID-19 all our properties will be by appointment only. We are happy to arrange a convenient time for you to inspect the property, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community for the latest COVID-19 information please visit https://www.health.gov.au prior to inspection.
This spacious and pristinely presented 4 bedroom residence is flooded with natural light, offers an abundance of accommodation and is ideally suited for the growing or extended family. Nestled on a huge 1067m2 block in a quiet loop street, it is conveniently located only a short drive away from Woden Plaza and Tuggeranong Town Centre. It is within walking distance to Erindale and Wanniassa schools and shops. The new owners will love the innovative and contemporary styling and enjoy all the comforts of modern living.
The upper level floor plan showcases formal lounge and dining rooms, family room, rumpus room, large master bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk-in-robe and renovated bathroom upstairs. Downstairs we have the perfect teenager's retreat with a very large rumpus and 4th bedroom with a 3nd bathroom, This area is also well suited for a potential granny flat with a sunny northerly aspect and single level access to the backyard.
An endless list of features include an updated gourmet kitchen, new stainless steel gas cooktop, new benchtops, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative air conditioning, timber flooring, fresh paint, new curtains and blinds and double glazed windows to the back of the house
Relax or entertain on the huge covered rear timber deck which leads directly off the open plan kitchen/family room area and also gathers the northern sun. The deck has been cleverly designed and is set amongst the treetops enjoying fabulous views across to Farrer Ridge. A large backyard has been beautifully landscaped and is the perfect spot for the kids to play.
Set in one of Wanniassa’s most sought after addresses, this is a great opportunity to secure a large family home where all the hard work has been done. Inspection highly recommended.
• Large family home with fantastic backyard made for entertainment and play
• Warm northerly aspect to the rear
• Huge covered timber deck with fabulous views across to Farrer Ridge
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite plus 2 bathrooms)
• Upstairs bathroom and ensuite have been tastefully renovated
• Large master bedroom with beautiful views, walk-in robe and large renovated ensuite
• Formal lounge room and dining room
• Family room and kitchen area flooded with natural light
• Teenage retreat downstairs with own bathroom
• Updated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop and new bench tops
• Double glazed windows to the back of the house
• Meticulously looked after
• Entertainers’ deck, with two outdoor entertaining areas
• Big downstairs rumpus has potential for Granny Flat
• The separate hot water system for upstairs bathrooms
• Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Close to a range of schools, Marist College, Wanniassa High School & Melrose High School
• Also close to Canberra College and Erindale College
• Woden shopping centre is 5 minutes away
• Tuggeranong shopping centre is 10 minutes away
• Mature and drought resistant garden with watering system to the back garden
• Gardens are low maintenance and well established
• Close to fantastic walking trails
• Large and functional laundry
• Neutral colours
• Alarm system
• Double carport with roller door
• Circular driveway with plenty of off-street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank