SOLD ON AUCTION DAY. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
Due to COVID-19 Paul and Robyn Sutton Properties are requesting registered bidders only to attend this evening's Auction. If registered bidders could refrain from bringing family and friends along with them it would be greatly appreciated.
This stunning 4 bedroom residence is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and has great street appeal. It has been extensively renovated and boasts a very convenient central location, with only a short drive to Canberra’s CBD, Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres, and the Canberra Hospital.
The floor plan offers an abundance of accommodation and showcases formal lounge, family room, large master bedroom and gourmet kitchen. Features new stainless steel stove, Caesarstone benchtops, modern bathroom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, updated timber flooring, carpet, curtains and fresh paint.
A 2.4 kw solar panel power generation system has approximately 10 years of its premium feed-in tariff contract to run and offers the new owner the comfort of lower power bills during those hot summers and cool winters.
Relax or entertain under a magnificent rear pergola with timber deck which overlooks a large backyard framed by mature private gardens. A single garage provides the car accommodation and has an air-conditioned sitting area/workshop area at the rear. Gated parking on the side of the property is perfect for a trailer or boat.
This is a great opportunity to secure a large family home that is in easy walking distance to parks, playing fields, schools, local shops & reserve walking trails. Inspection highly recommended.
• Recently renovated 4 bedroom family home with north-easterly aspect
• Quiet, friendly location with playground at end of the street
• Only 5 minute drive to Woden Town Centre and 12 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
• Gourmet renovated kitchen with new oven, range-hood & dishwasher
• Renovated bathroom and laundry
• New curtains, carpets and timber flooring
• Whole of house recently painted
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large covered timber deck with plumbed gas supply
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• 2.4Kw Solar power generation system with 10 years (approx.) of a premium solar feed-in tariff (46c/kw) remaining on the contract
• Energy-saving LED downlights
• Underfloor foam insulation added, and roof insulation
• Single car garage with new automatic garage door
• Sitting area/workshop in garage with reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Garden shed
• Magnificent and easy to maintain gardens and lawn
• Plenty of storage with all bedrooms containing built-in wardrobes and set of recessed cupboards in hallway and bathroom
• Local schools include State and Catholic primary schools and high school as well as a local child-care centre
• Vibrant suburban shops have a cafe, newsagent, restaurant, pharmacy and medical centre
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes