SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION DAY. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this very popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This executive split level three bedroom townhouse is set in the tightly held “Eaglevale Ridge” complex in the very popular suburb of Bonython. Nestled at the top of the hill, it boasts a warm and sunny northerly aspect and has panoramic views over Tuggeranong Town Centre and Lake.
A bright and spacious floor plan includes a formal lounge room with high raked ceilings, formal dining room, separate family room, gourmet kitchen and 3 large bedrooms. Two north facing covered decks are fully enclosed with fly screens and provided the perfect areas for entertaining or to sit in complete privacy, while enjoying the panoramic views on offer.
Features ducted gas heating, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm and wine cellar. An oversized double garage with internal access provides secure car accommodation.
Enjoy relaxing bush walks along the many walking trails of the nearby Murrumbidgee River Corridor or take advantage of direct access to bike tracks that lead to Tuggeranong Lake.
This is an ideal home for the first home buyer, those down-sizing or the astute investor. Inspection highly recommended.
• Executive freestanding town house (Total area over 200m2 approx)
• Commanding position with northerly aspect and Lake Views
• Direct access to Murrumbidgee River Corridor walking trails
• Sunny northerly aspect
• Two covered enclosed decks with views
• Large master bedroom with ensuite
• Modern bathroom
• Spacious lounge room with high raked ceilings
• Family room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• Wine cellar
• Private courtyard
• Beautifully established gardens with grassed area
• Oversized garage with remote doors and internal access
• Easy access to public transport
• Short walk to local primary school & Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Easy 15 to 20 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
• Body Corp Contribution: $592.30 p/q (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes