Another Page home sold by Paul and Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this sought after suburb.
First homebuyers are advised to enquire about the new stamp duty concessions for existing properties commencing in the ACT from the 1st July 2019.
This free standing single level home showcases impeccable style and taste. Only 3 years old it has been well maintained and presents in "as new condition". Set in a a cul-de-sac position in the popular precinct of Page, this very convenient location on the very edge of Westfield Belconnen Shopping Centre, is only moments away from the University of Canberra, Radford College, Canberra High School, GIO Stadium, AIS, Calvary Hospital and local schools. Sundrenched open plan living areas gather the northern sun and open onto a private alfresco dining area and courtyard which effectively extend the living areas creating room and space for the largest of entertaining occasions. A stunning galley style kitchen opens to the spacious family area and 3 generous size bedrooms complete this very functional family orientated plan. Additionally there is a long list of quality inclusions throughout featuring new carpet, designer bathroom and ensuite, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Those down-sizing will love the low maintenance yards with a new rear colorbond fence, while for families there is the potential to add a side lawn if desired. A double lock up garage has internal access and remote panel lift door.This is an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, investor or those downsizing seeking and exceptional single level residence. Inspection is highly recommended.Feature Summary:
• Beautifully present 3 bedroom single level home
• Spacious open plan living areas gather the northern sun
• 3 spacious bedrooms with sliding mirrored door wardrobes in each room
• Master bedroom has ensuite
• Stylish neutral colour scheme throughout and excellent presentation
• Stylish modern galley kitchen with stainless appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Brand neew carpet
• Tiled family room
• Easy care landscaped gardens
• New rear colorbond fence
• Remote control double garage with internal access
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Walking distance to Westfield Belconnen Shopping Centre
• Primary and secondary school both walking distance
• Plenty of north facing windows bathe the family room in natural light
• Alfresco ding area
• Only 3 years old presenting "as new"
- Air Conditioning