Recently completed, this luxury “as new” 5-bedroom plus study contemporary residence is nestled on a north facing elevated block with panoramic views through to Black Mountain within an established peaceful setting in Farrer. The location is appealing to many families for its friendly neighbourhood and its close proximity to so many conveniences including numerous reputable schools and sporting fields, public walking trails and local shops including the well-known Fox and Bow café.
Well-appointed and unique in design, the residence is unsuspecting from the front with two outdoor living areas. As you step inside you will find a modern home offering a range of different living options with relaxed open spaces to connect to everyday life. The interior has a sophisticated neutral décor with high quality selections and finishes providing a wonderful feeling of warmth and comfort. Northerly orientation and double-glazed glass provides sun and light right throughout the home; catering perfectly for every season.
An impressive floating timber staircase welcomes you at the front door and flows to timber flooring on the lower level, where it is all about family, and entertaining offering a variety of large living spaces, plus meals area and designer kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and quality stainless-steel appliances. The master bedroom suite downstairs has a walk-in robe with carefully selected custom-made joinery and a stunning luxe ensuite.
Upstairs there are four more large bedrooms, two with a combined ensuite and one with a walk-in robe. A great advantage for families is the second living region with lots of space upstairs which also provides a magnificent outlook over the Farrer Ridge nature reserve. The large rumpus area downstairs adds another dimension to this very flexible service and is serviced by a second ensuite.
The outdoors entertaining area is inviting and the kids will love the new heated in-ground swimming pool with solar panels to supply the pool heating system. The northern entertaining terrace is spacious with a low maintenance garden and rear planter boxes ready for a vegetable garden or a beautiful garden feature.
This unique and appealing residence really needs to be inspected to be truly appreciated for its family friendly design, luxury comforts and peaceful, relaxed lifestyle.
• 5 spacious bedrooms (2 with walk in robes)
• 2 bathrooms + ensuite + powder room
• Office with separate entrance
• Master suite with large walk-through wardrobe
• Upstairs second master with walk-in wardrobe
• 3 large living areas incl a large living room upstairs with great views
• Impressive Designer kitchen with 4.5 m Caesarstone 40 mm top, built in pantry, tinted mirror splash back, 900-mm Bosch induction cook top & range hood, Dual 600-mm Bosch ovens and integrated dishwasher + 454L LG Stainless steel fridge and commercial grade kitchen sink mixer
• 2.7- m ceilings on ground level + 2.55- metre ceilings upstairs
• Living areas include points for antennas, internet and Foxtel
• Large downstairs living room with built in projector mount and audio/visual cabling
• USB power points + LED lighting throughout home incl Marble and pendant lighting
• Designer bathrooms with free-standing bathtub upstairs with floor mounted spout
• Custom made wall hung vanities with marble tops
• Dual shower heads throughout + Phoenix Vivid 'Gun-Metal' tap fixtures
• Fixed security camera system (4 cameras) with hard drive - with WIFI capability+ Video intercom to the front door
• Downstairs rumpus with ensuite
• Fully landscaped front and backyard
• Heated Pool (solar panels supply electricity) - including servicing
• Beautifully landscaped garden - including mowing and garden services
• Vegetable garden planter boxes
• Northern and covered entertaining terraces with garden aspects
• Built in garden feature lighting
• Double garage with internal access to downstairs living room
• 6 zoned ducted air conditioner with heating and cooling
• Floating timber stairs + glass balustrades throughout with stainless steel capping
• Large side access to backyard
Total Living 264.3m2 (approx)
• Garage 35m2 (approx)
• Lower 37.3m2 (approx)
• Ground 125.8m2 (approx)
• Upper 101.2m2 (approx)
Rental enquiries contact: Paul Sutton 0407 099 175
Email: [email protected]
Online Applications are available online. Please use the APPLY tab on the realestate.com.au property's rental listing.
We need one application form per adult over the age of 18 that will be living in the property.
Tenants must seek the Landlord’s consent for a pet.
There is no EER available for this property.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room